Northwest Warriors’ Registrar Position
- Create and set-up online store for registration
- Registration packages, association waivers, questionnaires
- Verify members along with registration: addresses, date of birth, respect-in-sport
- Confirmation of payment, credit card errors, late/manual registrations, quadrant returns.
- Email correspondence with families during registration/support
- General communications support for website and social media
- Manage player transfers: association to association, elite shared members
- Management of Coach registration
- Verification of qualifications (Respect-in-Sport, Police Check, coach levels)
- Build evaluation list for Evaluations Director and Age Group Coordinators
- TeamSnap Management
- building groups for evaluations, association teams for season
- Import members to TeamSnap
- manage permissions with age group coordinators
- Assist in team formation meetings
- Work with Hockey Calgary to build teams in HCR-
- Roster teams in HCR
- Confirmation of team coach requirements, qualifications, safety etc.
- Roster affiliates when affiliate list is confirmed
- Build registration lists for the member Community Associations- confirm purchase of community memberships
- Various duties to support Manager of Hockey Operations
The term for this position would run from May 15-December 15 (7 months) with the expectation for 10 hours/week, fluctuating seasonally- could be less than 5 hours in mid-summer and winter, up to 15 hours/week during September.
Please send your resume to email@example.com